Sunday 29 April 2012

Win A Beautiful Range Cooker With Iconic Kitchen Brand Rangemaster


When I was younger my grandparents had a farm and in the farmhouse was a beautiful Range Cooker.  It was the heart of the kitchen.  I have fond memories of seeing my mum and my Mamgu (Grandmother in Welsh) stood by the Range Cooker making delicious food.  As well as feeding the family, using the range cooker they made tasty food to feed the hungry workers who had been working hard all day on the farm.


I think the fond memories I have of the range cooker of my childhood are the foundations to my love of the truly iconic Rangemaster and their range of beautiful Range Cookers.  Due to my experiences during childhood and my own beliefs about home-cooking and eating together as a family especially now I have my own little family is that the kitchen is the heart of the house where families can come together, cook together and eat meals together as a family.  A beautiful cooker, like the ones from Rangemaster which I dream of owning, can be a lovely addition to a family kitchen where delicious food can be cooked for the family to enjoy together.  I would be over the moon if I had one of their gorgeous cookers. 

As I have a fondness for Rangemaster I was thrilled when I heard about their fabulous competition to win a Professional Deluxe 90 range cooker worth £2,000. 

This compact, beautiful, stylish and practical range cooker is 90cm wide and has 5 burners, a wok ring, griddle plate and multi-function oven as well as a tall fan oven which is perfect for batch cooking.  This truly beautiful cooker is available in a range of colours and is available in either electric or dual fuel.  The electric version has an easy to clean hob.  This deluxe model is an A rated energy efficient  cooker and has a rapid response feature which reduces heating up time by 30% which is ideal for speeding up cooking when you’ve got hungry little ones to feed or after a long day at work.  With such fantastic features this deluxe model is a dream cooker and perfect for cooking delicious food.
* Information about the cooker and its features sourced from the Rangemaster website.

Not only are Rangemaster providing this amazing prize to one lucky winner but they are also giving two runners-up a set of Rangemaster Pans worth £129.




To be in with a chance of winning you simply –

* Go to Rangemaster’s Facebook page and ‘Like’ the page
* Click on the ‘Win A Rangemaster’ application
* Enter your details
* Share the competition with your friends

It’s as simple as that to enter and then all you have to do is cross your fingers and hope you are lucky and win this beautiful cooker.

You’ve got to be quick though to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize as the competition closes tomorrow on Monday the 30th of April 2012 (all entries must be received by 11.59pm). 

Good luck if you enter and I promise not to be too jealous if you are lucky and win.

who am I kidding I will be very jealous and may just sob a little....

* Disclaimer – I have not received any payment for writing about Rangemaster and promoting their competition.  Even though I have written about their competition I am still able to enter their competition myself and this post in no way influences my chances of winning the cooker.  By writing this post to help promote the competition I have been entered into a competition to win £150 M&S vouchers but this has not influenced what I have written or my description of the brand and the cooker.  Apart from where stated the post is written using my own words and opinions *

2 comments:

  1. Kellie Faggle McIntyre24 May 2012 at 10:05

    Fab competition post-absolutely gutted I missed this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a range. It was fab :)

    ReplyDelete